The hoverboard, or more accurately, electronic hands-free self-balancing scooters have become one of the most enticing gifts for tech-lovers, youngsters and explorers since it was introduced in 2015.
Clearly, without a battery, even the best electric hoverboard will not travel very far. As the source of power, the batteries are a key component and directly affect the reliability and general functionality of your self-balancing hoverboard. There are several types and technologies available, some older than others.
Here, how to make your electric hoverboard battery a longer life? you can follow the six precautions:
1. Please store the batteries in a dry room at a temperature of 0℃-40℃. Too high (more than 50℃) or too low (less than 20℃) temperature will shorten the life of lithium batteries.
2. Please store the batteries in a cool dry room. Too much humidity may be harmfu to them.
3. Try not to use up your batteries and charge it as soon as possible when the battery indicator is red. Frequent charging will not shorten the battery life, but low battery in a long time will influence the battery capacity and life.
4. If you do not use INMOTION D2 (equipped with batteries) for a long time, the battery will consume gradually, so:
a. If you do not use it for a short time (less than 30 days), please fully charge the electric hoverboard, and no need to tear it down.
b. If you do not use it for a short time (more than 30 days), please fully charge the electric hoverboard, tear down the batteries and store them in a cool dry room.
c. If you do not use it for 180 days, please charge it every 3-4 months, so as to prolong the battery life.
5. The battery in the INMOTION D2 is safe lithium battery cell and protective circuit board, so it will not cause fire or explosion in normal use or even gentle collision.
6. Usually, the fully charged battery will consume most of its capacity after storing 50-70 days; the rest will die within 10-20 days. If you do not charge it timely, the battery may be damaged because of overdischarge, which is irreparable and not covered in the warranty.
Do not use sharp object to pierce the battery.
Do not use weight to smash the battery.
Do not put battery in the fire or water to cause environment pollution.
Hoverboards are the next big thing in personal transport and they are being portrayed as the coolest gadgets in town, which they definitely are. It’s amazing to see how someone’s imagined gadget from almost three decades ago has become today’s reality.
If you love cool gadgets, 80s movie references, and adventure, then a electric hoverboard is going to be your perfect companion. The purpose of electric hoverboards is to make you look cool while you have fun riding them and that purpose is being rightly served!